This month’s Empire magazine had a piece on Zack Snyder’s upcoming Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice film and some very exciting details emerged. The importance of Wonder Woman’s role is reassuring since her appearance in the Comic-Con trailer seemed comically out of place. Check out the details below.
- Batman has already met Joker, Harley Quinn, and the rest of the Suicide Squad. He’s the reason they’re all in prison.
- Batman carries a machine gun at one point in the movie.
- Bruce Wayne lives in a lake house that Snyder calls the “Glasshouse”. Wayne Manor still stands, but has been abandoned.
- Wonder Woman’s role in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice is key to shifting the story towards Justice League.
- Clark Kent and Lois Lane live together in an apartment.